Bye bye Free Internet :'(

Leaving Nelson this morning and I am so going to miss the Free Internet! Too bad I didn't blog enough when I could, just had the urge to do a quickie before leaving.

For those who would like to see pictures, here are some from my travel blog: *Click*

It is possible that this may be our last week working in travel team since that they are going to take the car back when we reach Christchurch next Monday. I am relieved that the door-knocking will cease soon, but I am going to miss the company sorely. Thus the compulsive picture snapping.

Val and I cooked nasi lemak yesterday!!! And everybody loved it too =D *ding ding* Level up on cooking skills! Val cooked the rice and I made the curry. It was a bit different from the nasi lemak that we buy, and I forgot to buy cucumbers and eggs (Val's vegan anyway) and peanuts to go with it, but it was alright. We had spinach and chickpeas curry.

Ah have to check out now. Later!