General Elections Coming Up!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mum told me that the GE would be held on 21st of March, the date that I am coming home. I was going to change my flight to one day earlier, but then the second day she texted me saying that she got the wrong information and it was 8th of March instead.

If I come back on 7th of March, I would miss:
1. Wild Foods Festival, which I have paid for.
2. A scenic train ride from Greymouth to Christchurch, which I have paid for.
3. A plane ticket from Christchurch to Auckland, which I have paid for.
4. Going to Northland, which I have NOT paid for.

I'm very sorry =( In the meanwhile I will try to follow the news from afar, though it is also kinda hard to do that as the Internet is expensive here.

For all those at home, keep up the good work!