Hi dears it's me again!

Announcing a hiatus on this blog here 'coz I've just moved to a backpacker's and thus Internet connection is even more inaccessible there (2 bucks an hour) so I really don't have time to go update the other blog then put an update on this blog to tell you guys that I've updated the other blog.

See how cumbersome it is?

I'll miss this blog though, I've sorta been accustomed to this interface and it is this one that seems to get me going, and not the travelblog one. But nonetheless I only have time for one, and since I've already set up all the email lists and everything, I'm going to stick to that one.

Right now I am visiting my aunt's place and mooching off her connection nyehehehe. There are a couple of new posts on my travel blog but I didn't have time to post them here, so here's the main link and you can go read the rest.

SAYA PUNYA TRAVEL BLOG.

Oh ya! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

(I also managed to stick my annual puasa foot in the mouth all the way here in NZ. I asked my Indonesian colleague if she would like any donuts.)

Ah I have nothing to say but I don't feel like closing this post just yet... so I'll just put in random stuff circling in my head.

Kiran, my Indian colleague will teach me to sing an Indian song before I come back. The only one that I know is Kuchi Kuchi Kota Hae, and how on earth do they twirl their voices like that? Man! And the only song I remember is the first two verses of Rasa Sayang. Pathetic la. Also I remember Negaraku (and Negarakuku). Any suggestions of Malaysian songs that I can teach Kiran?

I've been also learning a bit of German which always amuses my German fellow newbie Martin. I know how to say Good Luck in German now, but I don't know how to spell it. It's pronounced as "feer-glook". And danke for thank you, and Guten Morgan and Guten Nacht for good morning and good night respectively. I am trying to figure out what other words to press him to teach me.

Last call here, anyone wanna put your name on my mailing list for the travel blog? Basically I harvest all the email addresses given to me and sell them to Nigeria so that someone there can send you their millions of inheritance. Sounds sweet to you? Drop your mail add in the comment box or if you're iffy with that just send me an email and I'll add you in.

Will miss you all. I always break my hiatuses so check back once in a while ya!