Writing juices running dry.

Husna told me that you can't comment on TravelPod 'coz they force you to register. What a bother! So here's to say that I don't mind not getting comments that side.

I've been busy - I have no idea why. A day just passes by so damn quickly. Maybe it's all the product I put on my face. I brought 5 kg worth of face, hair and skin products to smother myself with. I've never been one to stick to these regimes but I'm glad I brought them 'coz it's really dry and every time I wash my face I have to go through the whole 3-step procedure of cleansing toning and moisturizing. Add in the amount of time I walk around, forgetting my face towel, looking for my comb, wondering why I was walking around... And I still can't find my comb! Where on earth!

Sigh. Anyway. I'll stop boring you with my self-grooming woes and give you the link to the two travelogues that I've written. Here, where you can see the two kids that I'm tutoring, and here, where I blab about not having a job and stuff. Bye now.