Two.

Just got back from the Press Club. Took my parents there for the first time, where they met up with Zorro and co., and took stock of where I had been getting my innocent brains adulterated for the past few months.

Had fun talking about their kids, New Zealand, various escapades (keeping the code of honour of blogging - not blogging about things expressedly off record but keeping them for further blackmailing purposes), current issues.

My dad asked me with feigned nonchalance if I was really going to bungy-jump. Hell yeah I am. According to dubious web sources, the chance of death is one to 2 million. I've never struck lottery nor has lightning struck me so I'm taking my chances. Oh yeah and some people (off record again) peed their pants while they jumped. Wahahahahhaa. Note to self: Empty Bladder Before Going Up. Plan B: Wear Adult Diapers.

Quite tired now. I'm downloading a Japanese drama of a bunch of agricultural students interning at a farm, as preparatory entertainment of roughing it in New Zealand. Hope it will finish before I leave. Also, if anyone of you are going to backpack, here's a good page of what to pack.

Before I go, let me just plug this for Cheryl, who had to endure hours of listening to shit just to come up with the transcript of the much-talked-about interview of Syed Albar with BBC. I put off watching it for the longest time because I knew it was going to be depressing, and thanks to Cheryl I don't have to. Click here for the transcript.

Going to read the backpacking page to have a rough idea of what to pack now.