4 1/2 Days Left.

Hyper hyper hyper!!!!

Something happened today which is kinda good but I have to think it through before I put anything definite here, but all you need to know is that I'm jumping around at risk of breaking all my toes (teak furniture rules my house) before I go NZ and that wouldn't be a good thing after all. My travel insurance will only be effective after Friday and if I'm going to break any toes that will be after that.

Anyway anyway anyway!!!

Cautiously happy - not because of fears of toe-breaking - and I'm just contented to let the euphoria sink in. The worries and concerns can come in later.

I've been quite resourceful today, counting from 12am. I did the finishing touches of the photobook for my family, and sent it off to print at Pixart, all before 5am, and went to bed till 11am, after which I ordered a Dell notebook for my aunt and finalized my travel insurance.

Meeting Melissa tonight to discuss our plans.

Happy lah. =D