More computer-related woes.

I don't know if this post will be in time to go up - the apartment has a scheduled power outage at 10:00am but it's 10:24am now and nothing has happened yet.

It never rains but it pours. For the past few days I've been just overwhelmed with the sheer waste of time!!! of juggling the problems of my lappy and my wireless connection. Windows Vista + Sony Vaio is a killer combination. Killer, I tell you. And the greatest thing is that the Vaio C25G that I bought is NOT backward compatible with Windows XP. See here for the troubles that I'd have to go through to downgrade to Windows XP.

So I'm stuck with both of them! Happy lah. Yeah I knew the backward incompatibility from start, but I harboured a tiny hope that Windows Vista is not as bad as they say. Well, note to self. ALWAYS listen to what they say!!! HELL. Windows Vista is a second Windows ME. Shame on Microsoft to stuff it down our throats when it is so unstable. Arrrgghhhh.

I have three computers in my house now, one of whom (my sis's) is down with virus, my HP desktop which gives me relatively little problems except that its network adapter is temperamental, and my lappy who, from yesterday till just now, has been restarting itself and configuring updates and restarting itself and configuring updates in an endless loop. Then it ran normally. And I don't know why, how, what the hell.

Is this how men feel when they say they don't understand women? If so, it sucks. I feel you.

11am already and the power is still not cut off. What's a scheduled power outage if it doesn't go according to schedule??

Pottering off.