Repository of Drafts

I've been so busy that all my posts are half-done and I don't want to throw them away so I'll just put them up in a single post. 4am now, my sleeping hours are so screwed up.

***

Another one bites the dust, I thought, as he told me that he had a boyfriend. The good men are either gay, or taken, or gay and taken.

Later we went to a gay club. I've never felt safer clubbing and dancing in a sea of men. For starters, Gay Friend #1 took my hand and led me through the crowd. Gay Friend #2 assured me that if anyone groped my ass it would be him, and subsequently initiated my very first Gay Sandwich. There was significant body contact and hell, groin contact too. (Times Two.) It was as sexual as watching whales hump each other (Not very.).

I was exhilarated.

Before we left the club, Gay Friend of Gay Friend #1 engaged me in light conversation.

"Are you a lesbian?" I shook my head.

"Please continue to populate the world ya," he said, in all seriousness. I nodded, with the weight of the entire human existence upon my shoulders.

***

It doesn't take a genius to see what's wrong with the country lah. I'm just quite mad at people who seem to get a kick out of spreading doomsday stories, just so that when doomsday happens, they can say "Told you so, SUCKER!" Yeah. Genius. So great is your foresight. I salam.

There's a difference between rants because you're genuinely upset in the state of affairs, and deriving perverse pleasure in bearing bad news. It shows. And it's sick, while you yap yap yap with the pretense of caring, when you don't, and all you want to do is to get out of the country and then bask in the glory of having the foresight to flee before others did. And where would you be if the country progresses, and you fled for nothing? Hence I have reasons to believe that you secretly want the country to go down. 'Else it'd be so pointless, right?

Please observe my third finger.

***

Raja Nazrin gave me my scroll today =D I was the only graduand from INPUMA, thus was expecting to be rather lonesome, but then I met Liew Chin Tong in the hall! Apparently he was my fellow graduand, and as luck had it, sat only a couple of places away from me. We took pictures outside the hall later.

Special thanks to my most supportive parents, and Melissa Sim and Melissa Tan who beat all odds to come to my convocation. *hugs and kisses around*

***

I am thinking of going for the Flute Festival performance at KLPAC this Saturday. Anyone interested?

***

I am starting to count the days left in KL before I leave for Auckland. There are 16 more days. Two more weekends. 32 meals (lunch and dinner) to meet up with friends and relatives.

Books to read, things to buy, room to pack, amendments to make, farewells to bid, people to hug, food to guzzle....

I know it's only 6 months. But it's a Big Deal for me ok, as the longest that I've been away from home was for three months when I went to UK with my god grandmother. And I was three, so that doesn't count.

***

5am already. I should go to bed.