12 Days Left.

So. Tired.

But since I've made it a point to write every day till I leave, here's what I did today, as-is, for the lack of fuel to come up with anything better:

10am: Woke up reluctantly by Mum and Sis laughing over something outside. Dragged my sleepy self up to do research on the documents needed to apply to the CEU, and Erasmus Mundus.

11:30am: Set off to Xenri Japanese Restaurant where the rest of the clan would meet to have a Japanese buffet lunch as a farewell thing for me. Any excuse for fine food.

12:00noon - 2:30pm: Stuffed face.

3:17pm: Got lost and turned up late to the Sembang Tech Ed. 2007 by Microsoft. Talk hadn't started so all was well. Met high school friend Yuen Chi - we were in a website designing team together last time, he's still a techie while I went off tangent - and he is as sprightly as ever. Also met Victor an old LTPian. Talk was okay but too technical and scattered. Or maybe I have lost touch.

6pm: Left Bangkok Thai Jazz Bistro in a hurry to go home to change. Got caught in a jam at Bukit Bintang and a noob knocked into our stationary car. Noob compensates without further ado. We rejoin the jam.

7:05pm: Got to Blog House slightly late. Prayers for Tun Dr. Mahathir started at Maghrib time. It's the coolest thing to see all the religious leaders, seated in a line, performing their respective prayers. Very peaceful and reverent and I felt infused with spiritual energy while they prayed to their corresponding Gods for TDM's speedy recovery. The spiritual leaders hung out after the prayers. Fascinating.

8pm: Family went to pick up YKent for steamboat dinner. Felt my energy waning as I am reminded that I will probably have to go to Sony Service Centre tomorrow to revive my laptop. Sien.

10:30pm: Reached home finally.

11:30pm. Started blogging.

12am: Going to bed. ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZzzZZZZzzzz

*Update*
12:40am: Somehow ended up reading blogs instead. My World's Greatest Dad(TM) just handed me my Cool Malaysian Laptop Bag (Don't wanna TM this 'coz it sounds stupid - for the lack of words caused by drowsiness)!! Pictures tomorrow =D