8 Days Left.

And Kena Tag. By ChindianaTrails whom I cursed at in his comment box, but am secretly pleased at because he saved me from another what-i-did-today post.

5 things in my handbag-
- Keys.
- A free New Vitamin E Moisture Serum sample from The Body Shop.
- A receipt from The Body Shop for the sample that I didn't pay for.
- Pencil case (owned since 2001).
- Camera (Fujifilm Finepix F31fd).

5 things in my purse
- A blood-type card. I'm AB Positive.
- MyKad.
- Ticket stubs of Flute Festival and The System of Cikgu Tuko.
- Money. (Or the lack of it)
- ISIC Card. Hip hip hooray for discounts!

5 things in my favourite room (My Bedroom!!!)
- My bed with its Garfield bedspread. And pillows.
- My bookshelves laden with books I bought from The Big Bookshop Warehouse Sales recently.
- My HP desktop.
- Random cute stuff which I can't resist buying and leaving around.
- The Yuyuhakusho poster that Asa gave me since forever.

5 things I would like/love to do
- Destroy permanently the harddisk of the Sony technician who formatted my lappy.
- Be a travel writer (go Europe and Japan in the process).
- Have a good hearty laugh.
- Take up playing piano again.
- Go to the beach with THE bunch of friends.

5 things I'm currently doing
- Applying for jobs in New Zealand.
- Gathering necessary documents for PhD application.
- Packing my luggage.
- Tidying up my room.
- Procrastinating from all of the above.

And here comes my favourite part of tags - killing them.

I hereby do not tag anyone. Muahahahahhahahaha!!!

Ahem. Not as dramatic as it sounded in my head.

I went for a dental appointment, shopped for GH and YKent's birthday presents and visited my grandparents today. Just in case anyone's interested. ;)