Travel Blog Open La.

I've finally set up the travel blog, here. It comes with the option to print out the whole thing later, and also to plot your location on the map, and unlimited photo uploads. Seems pretty good to me.

The dial up here is very slow, and I had to break up tasks to do online into parts and that's why the travel blog took so long. I also did the elementary mistake of not downloading Real Player before getting here (Procrastination. Serves me right.) so my Japanese farm drama can't be watched.

YenYi's place has wireless broadband though, and I will bring my lappy to her place one of these days to download some necessary software.

So far things have been fine here, today's the first weekday of our trip and we made a couple of calls and emails to apply for jobs. They have a burger place called Burger Fuel here. rejected Melissa because she's going to be here for a limited period. We'll manage something.

OK la gonna do the travel updates at the other blog. I'll put a link here everytime I upload something on the other side. Kinda ma fan since we're running on dial-up, so that goes to show how much I love you guys. Muaks.

Again, the link to the inaugural post of my travel blog is here. *Click*