6 Weird Things About Me

Kena tag. Me. Have to do it. Sigh. Damn you, Zewt.

To spice things up, one of the weird things about me below is false. See if you can guess which.

Weird Thing #1:
I can't remember faces. In my mind, there are silhouettes which I label as "Dad", "Mum", "That Girl from College", and their faces are blank. I've actually experienced meeting a guy for 3 times (shook hands, exchanged names and pleasantries) without knowing that it wasn't the first time I met him. That was the worst case and did not do much to enhance the guy's self-esteem.

Weird Thing #2:
I like buying makeup/perfume/toiletries but not using them. They're in such pretty colours and come with cute little vials/tubs/tubes! But beyond the purchase, they take too much time and one needs a Standard Operating Procedure to remember the sequence of application.

Weird Thing #3:
I can't sleep until I am positive that my Garfield bedspread is the right side up and facing the right direction. Lest monsters under the bed should come get me. Ahem. Of course I know monsters do not exist. But just in case.

Weird Thing #4:
I hear my own voice when singing. A lot of people don't, or else they'd notice when they go off-key. In my case, my singing's tad bit mechanical because I try to make sure every note is at perfect pitch. Leaves no room for infusing emotions, unless I'm singing a joyous song, because I'm generally happy when singing.

Weird Thing #5:
Bright pink cars on the road spell bad luck for me. So far I've lost my wallet, ran over a rat, and hurt myself a couple of times because of colour-blind car owners. So please, if you're reading this, do me a favour and go with good ol' silver, or try avoiding the Segambut/Kepong area?

Weird Thing #6:

I'm getting tired of this game. So the last one is - I used to believe that if I wished hard enough, I would become a boy. I have since ceased hoping. (Because girls get to buy pretty things)

I'm kicking this post out from the Drafts section now. *Kick*

Not tagging anyone unless you want to do it.