Interesting

I am starting to suspect that it is not my Belkin wireless router modem, but my Netgear wireless card that is giving me problems. Right now I am accessing the Internet through my sister's LAN cable.

I've finally replied all my emails so here's an interesting tidbit to ponder: Aisehman has passed the baton of 50 Posts to Independence to Daftoi of Potshots, arch enemy of Jeff Ooi who (Daftoi, not Jeff) recently focused his potshots on MarinaM. I wonder how he'll profess his love for the country and shower his contempt around the blogosphere in the same post.

Equally interesting is how panty liners are cute, dainty and scented versions of sanitary pads. I just found out yesterday and am extremely tickled for no reason.

Oh well, rushing out now and Net access in the near future may be at my Sis's discretion (of loaning the LAN cable to me or not).

Arggh rubbish rendition of the last sentence have to go now bye.