Yellow Yellow Yellow.

I am sipping my NZ$5.90 smooth mocha frappe in Esquires Coffee, Hobson Street - and for my purchase I am rewarded with one hour of free Internet. I am somewhat disgruntled because I had planned on camping in the cafe to mooch off its free Internet, but these capitalist folks have thwarted me by putting a timer on the wireless access.

(=_=) <-- disgruntled face, missing Starbucks from Malaysia. Starbucks here doesn't even give free wireless. Hmmph.

But anyway, I am reading up on the 10 November walk! 40,000 people! Well done you guys! *salam* The backlash from the police totally shows the fear that this government has of people power... and it is still truly staggering that 40,000 people cared enough to brave the threats of arrest, the rain, the roadblocks etc etc... Wow. So how many of you went? How was it? Kena water cannoned?

Reading the Malaysiakini reports, the Cat and Mouse thing was pretty funny, haha! Kudos to the organizers for planting a decoy, hohohoho.... and also it was very cool to see the people from PAS cleaning the streets after the event. It would be such a shame if the streets were covered with thrash left behind by so many people.

Ah. The Star (The People's Paper) and The New Straits Times (I Don't Read It So I Don't Know The Tagline) has put the figure at 4,000. Can anyone tell me how the 40,000 people were counted? To give the official figures the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well I need to close this post because the freaking one hour limit is almost up. I may be able to get the hostel's wireless Internet password later and go online more freely in the following two weeks (before I leave for travelling team in Greenpeace. Those who don't know what I'm talking about, check my travel blog.)

Okie bye dears!