Sweet Ass Bro!

That means "cool" here in NZ, as in "great", not as in temperature. It also works as a form of expressing gratitude, like if I were to ask someone directions and he gave it to me, I would say "sweet ass bro!" to him. Variations are "sweet ass" or "sweet".

I saw Amazing Race Asia on TV in the common room of the hostel yesterday. Can someone tell me if the Malaysian girls won? I kind of recall reading it on the papers before I came. Just want to confirm. I miss KL!!! The first leg of the race was in KL and I was like, look there's Dataran Merdeka! "Jemput Naik" on taxis! No haze, that's always good - and I was rooting for the Malaysian teams (if I'm not mistaken there were two teams, one couple other than the Malaysian girls).

Breaking the hiatus just for the sake of breaking it - I don't have much to say anyway. The more interesting my life gets the less interesting my writing! How are you guys? Things going well back in Malaysia? I do check Malaysiakini, but very seldom, because most of the time I'm online I'm busy replying emails or blogging at the other blog. It's weird to be so detached from the online world, but time spent living life is more meaningful aye.

Leave me some comments la, need some love from home! Why is noone emailing me? For the first time in years I am buying Christmas cards. I'm sending photos (printed out ones) back home so I thought I'd protect them by putting them in between the Christmas card.

I have not smoked weed although there has been multiple chances to. My Indian colleague says that I've passed the age to. That is kind of sad but true.

Ah. Have to go now. Miss you guys. Like a lot.