=D

So I had to update this blog, for the occasion. Yes it is like 2 days late but what the hell it was a historical event!!!! 5 states!! 82 seats!! Wowwww......

And here is the first post on the event, on my travel blog: *click* Shows my literary genius, or the lack of it. Also Internet cost like $1 for 10 minutes ok?? After bumming around for almost 2 months I am pretty poor now...

After the initial ecstasy I was momentarily stunned, about the significance of the event. What other things will happen? This is the first time! After being so sien and all at all those people who don't care, here is an astounding YES I DO CARE! from the silent minority, it just opens up endless possibilities! And I really really hope that, now that they are given the chance, the opposition parties will buck up and prove that they are the worthy alternative. If not, as Val would say, we are boned.

Congratulations so much to you guys, for everyone who worked so hard for it to happen.

It also struck me that my book (the research one) may have to undergo major revamps. Yes it is still stuck in the process of editing. So much has happened in the past 6 months! Well I'll just worry about it when I get back, now I'm just content to bask in the glow of hope and joy.

I'll be back soon and soon business will resume in this blog! Happy? =D