Back in KL

The New Zealand time right now is 5:07am. If I stay awake for another 3 hours I would have officially not slept for 24 hours.

Thing is I'm not tired. I think I am, but yet I am not. You can probably make your own judgment from the coherence of this passage.

I have to get used to my room again. After living out of a suitcase for so long, it is unfathomable that I have so much junk in my room. Backpacking gives you quite a bit of perspective of how little you actually need, in this consumerist society.

Emails to reply, emails to reply. I have so many to, and I have to redirect so many people from the travel blog to this blog. People to meet, stories to write, errands to run, articles to read. In New Zealand I was one person. In KL I am one person with many identities across many communities. This will take some time getting used to.

My 15 inch monitor has blossomed into 19 inches. Sweet as.

I should probably get into the business of trying to fall asleep. Nites.