List of Japanese composers to listen to.

My blogging increases in times of extreme stress. =_=

OK this is only for my reference, but maybe you guys might find some use for it. I've been looking for music to listen to on Grooveshark while I workout my brain, and I like instrumental stuff, so here is a list of Japanese composers, gleaned from this page.
  • Joe Hisashi - Departures, Howl's Moving Castle, Kaze No Tani No Nausicaä, etc.
  • Yuki Kajiura - Pandora Hearts, Petit Cossette, Madlax, Achilles To Kame, etc.
  • Yasunori Mitsuda - Scars Left by Time, KiRite, Chrono (3 games), Xenogears
  • Toshiro Masuda
  • Taro Iwashiro - Red Cliff, Shinobi
  • Takanashi Yasuharu - Mononoke, Jigoku Shoujo, Shippuuden
  • Shoji Meguro
  • Nobuo Uematsu - Aerith's Theme
  • Takeharu Ishimoto
  • Yoko Shimomura - Drammatica
  • Masanori Sasaji - Loveless
  • Hiroyuki Sawano - Sengoku BASARA, Zombie Loan
  • Taku Iwasaki
  • Motoi Sakuraba
OK not complete, but I'll just go with this for the time being. 10 minutes of my life lost. Tick tock tick tock why so stress.