LDN

Am giving myself 10 minutes to ramble about stuff, but it is almost 1am and I should really be getting to bed. Tomorrow morning I am going for a walking tour around London, then probably off to a museum in the afternoon or general wandering about in the city, and capping the day off with Avenue Q the Musical.

Today I bought a ukulele. Ahem. Completely random impulse purchase and I am still wondering why I got it haha. But of course I will practise it, along with my tin whistle which I bought from Ireland, so in some months I will be an accomplished musician, and eventually become a busker, and then break even the 29pounds' investment that I made. Hell yeah.

There is never time to blog properly, but rest assured that after Saturday when I touch down in Singapore, I will be completely depressed and travel-sick and will be blogging shitloads whining and feeling sorry for myself, so you have that to look forward to.

OK 10 minutes up, good night all.