Plugs! Not free to blog

A. Kadir Jasin provides an interesting commentary on why Najib is not going to challenge Pak Lah, and how Najib is different from Anwar, and how Pak Lah is stronger than Mahathir. Worth a read though it took me twice as long the time to do so 'coz of my C6 Bahasa Malaysia. Click here.

****

JoyceTheFairy talks about her experience about refusing to bribe but bribing at the end anyway. I think it's meaningful about how strongly she felt about it though she relented. Many people just bribe without even blinking ok. My stand is with hers. NO BRIBING!!! Click here.

****

Yo Jeff has just highlighted Aisya's case! Meh heh I broke it first (but he wins because of sheer might) Click here.


****

And I LOVE SCRUBS.


ROFLMAO. I don't normally enjoy poo jokes but this is simply. Too. Precious.

p/s. I registered yesterday!! Damn easy procedure, just line up at the counter where they pay bills, then give the kind lady your I.C. She keys in everything, then prints the form out which you sign. That's it.