Nothing to blog about.

Feeling so uninspired now. I've nothing to blog about - wait - I do have stuff to blog about. Stuff like YKent's dream of meeting God and God told him that his gf has not been born yet. His complex feelings of part-despair (of having to wait) and part-anticipation (of having a perky girlfriend 18 years from now) was hilarious. But I'm not telling it right because I'm uninspired so it's not funny now. Sigh.

I spent the day writing one measly paragraph. One paragraph with seven footnotes - I proudly told LL that it's a "Super Duper Condensed Paragraph", but it's still but one paragraph. What am I supposed to tell Prof? I don't think he'd be impressed by the fact that I christen my paragraphs instead of actually writing new ones.

Rehman Rashid's over-glorified rectum. His has to be the most talked about rectum of the century. I say let's just learn from his extensive vocabulary for our GREs and let it go. Seriously not worth the hoo-ha. I don't have enough of adrenaline to spurt every time someone gives me a virtual poke in the eye. Sticks and stones, babes.

I need a haircut. I need tomyam. I need KF to bring my souvenir back from Shanghai. I need more time. I need more blog topics. I need inspiration. I need to know what we're doing this Sunday bersempena harijadi JenHui since we can't bowl, she got snatched today, fell and got a couple of stitches on her hand (damn you snatch thieves! You know how long I took to come up with an original activity to do? Sidenote: JenHui's fine, no belongings lost, just lost a piece of her hand no biggie).

A wise man told me that I should be blogging for my own pleasure so I'm letting this post get past my QC and go live. Perfectionism schmerfectionism.

*Update*
Suddenly remembered what I forgot to put in. The Institute has given notice two days ago that the "pass up or fail" deadline is on 30th March. Nice of them to notify two weeks prior. I mean, it's better than three days prior right?

I need cheese fondue and potato chips. I need sleep. I need a golden retriever. I need sun, sea and sand. I need a ghost writer. I need a monument named after me. I need better needs.