*Updated* In a drowsy happy mood now.

*Updated with some pics, courtesy of Han Solo and her camera*
Just came back from Chi Ling Falls, with Chindiana, Han Solo, Edward, Grace and Pol.

Ahhh.... why don't I do this more often? As in blogging half asleep. I slept at 2:30am yesterday and woke up at 7 this morning. Had to drag myself up. Grumble grumble grumble. Why lah takde hal wake up so early, have to walk through the jungle somemore, later got leeches how, grumble grumble grumble.

Well, I know why now. Nature is good, good is nature. River crossing was such tremendous fun, I wish there were more of those to do. And the falls was so good, three storeys high! Though, it is strange that nobody in the group seemed interested in bathing in the cooling water. Never mind, I soak myself. So happy =D that I kept smiling like a crazy person.
........................................................ Crazy ^ person ......

The walk's not too strenuous, took us like an hour to get through. Before that I had been warned that it would be awfully wet (river crossing duh) so I put everything in a plastic bag into my bag, brought a towel, even brought insect repellent. I was just congratulating myself for being unusually together this time, till I realized in the car that I had forgotten my wallet. =_=

Kuala Kubu Bahru is a nice town. Can retire there. Even the mamak stall serves like two portions of food in one, so you can buy one packet of rice and divide it into two meals.

Can't keep my eyes open. *Shut down*

And - for no reason whatsoever, here's the Drunk Man and His Angry Wife. I miss you Asa!!!

Oh yeah, better accounts written by fully awake people, *click* Pol (Nex) and Han Solo.