A cluttered mind

Yet another night of hurried packing. Packing is arguably my least favourite of all travel-related matters, apart from unpacking. It's hard to decide between the two.

Tomorrow GuangHong, YKent and I are going a small round around Peninsular Malaysia. Ipoh, Taiping, Penang. Then Penang where the lovely Mel Sim shall await us, and then Kota Bharu, then from Kota Bharu to either Taman Negara or East Coast then back.

Missed the BUM event the other day. I did buy the ticket but didn't go at the end. Missed Azmi Sharom :'(

Listening to some old songs that I haven't heard in a while, to burn some songs into CD to accompany us on the trip. Emo sikit. Youth is wasted on the young, that is true. So much time wasted in thinking about the past and worrying about the future, that the present trickles away without being noticed. That's very cliche. I guess. My thoughts are just scattered all over, just like my unpacked luggage, all over my bed.

A cluttered desk is a cluttered mind. Hah. I have moved beyond clutter. My desk is an avalanche of books, CDs and an occasional ten bucks. I have been finding ten bucks all over, I swear I must have planted them in my sleep to make my waking self happy. More than three times have I dug my hand into my trouser's pocket and pulled out a neatly folded red note. My dad's used to me conjuring money out of nowhere now.

What's the deal with all the marrying people? And people having kids? Have they no regard for people like me who is still loitering around with a Deuter 32 Act Trail backpack (proud owner here)? I want a man for myself. Any takers? What you see is what you get. But chances are before you get close I'd be off already. I got this fort around me. It's useful. Have you seen all the ugly guys running around lately?

I like nerds. Nerds can come apply. Or guys who play the piano.

Birthday soon. I'll be in Penang then. Enjoying o jian with good ol' quarter life crisis. You think adults know what they want? And what they're doing? No they don't. They're just better at faking it. And they've forgotten how to play with toys. So it's a neither here nor there situation, aye. Nice right. In ten years time I'll be reading this post, shaking my head, with "if I only knew" in my mind. Well. I certainly hope that you've got your nerd by then.

What am I emoing about anyway. I'm going for a vacation tomorrow for godsakes. Yeah. So probably no posts from me till next Thursday.

Pack pack pack like an industrious ant. Except that ants don't pack. Or do they?