Feverish Packing!

My flight has been delayed to about 8 something so now baru nak pack...

My favourite pair of jeans, the pair that accompanied me throughout Kiwiland, has finally koyak-ed. Is it me or are my pants just not resilient enough? Favourite jeans... :'(( But no time to cry, kan I am packing feverishly...

Print out articles from Wikitravel. Check. Take down addresses of places I'm staying in. Check. Pack minimum number of garments so that I would be excused for buying new ones in Bangkok. Check. Parade around the room with semi-new backpack. Check.

Passport and wallet. Check. Jamie Cullum in mp3 player. Check. Charger-charger. Check. Clear camera memory card. Check. Steal dad's memory card. Check. Checkers the Stuffed Kiwi. Check. Hmm. Uncheck.

Mum: (menacingly) "If we don't leave right now you'll have to eat your dinner at McDonald's at LCCT."

So I'm off! Be good, eat your vegetables, and I'll be back soon =D