Hail Penang!

I'm back in Malaysia, right now staying in Banana New Guesthouse in Penang =D Gonna stuff my face before dutifully returning to KL. Sunburnt, recovered from what is medically known as "busted knees", covered with bug bites, lugging a huge luggage of loot from Chatuchak!

Most random purchase: I bought a string of bobble lights, wahahaha! It's supposed to bring me light when I'm deep in dark depression in The Land of Fines.

It's been a glorious week. So many good things have happened, good moments, funny moments, and most of all, transportation moments! I've actually taken more than 10 different types of public transport in the past week =D Shall blog about them, shall put up pictures, shall not silently forget and move on to my next phase of travelling....

Which would be next Monday! Lalalala happy =D I have this really sticky Thai song stuck in my head. It's been there since my third day, in Kanchanaburi, and it's still here. I guess it's better than having the Homer Beer Song though. Or "Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana Phone". Ah shit, by typing that I've installed it into my brain, probably in a loop for the next 24 hours. Damn.

And you know what other thing took 24 hours? The train from Bangkok to Butterworth! Can't believe we were stuck on a train for so long. But it was cool. Ended up sharing secrets with Asa across the aisle from the upper berths, thinking that we were secure with all the Thai speaking people around, but then this morning the guy sleeping below Asa's berth talked to us in Mandarin. =_= kena.

Oh well I need to go, Melissa Sim's gonna reach soon! Good Penang foooooooood.