Caffeine fueled high.

I had Ipoh White Coffee (3-in-one, the good stuff) this morning and have since been hyper happy although there are tons of work that I have to do. So far I have accomplished little but to sing and air guitar to MayDay (Wu Yue Tian)'s songs on Youtube. They have the best happy lyrics ever, all filled with positive vibes, i.e. fuck the world, I'm happy, lalalala.

Both my officemates are out this morning therefore I am free to dance like noone is watching. (Because noone is.)

So. Let's say if someone forgets her antibiotics mid-course, doesn't take it for a day - does she die?? This is a hypothetical question. Not that anyone left her antibiotics back in the hostel and is silently hoping that she won't die. Will she?

Anyway.

My stipend is out! Wahahaha I am rich! I'm trying to think of some smart ass insult to hurl at you, the poor, but I'm too hyper to be bitchy right now. But rest assured that my nose is at a 30-degree angle towards the monitor. Which makes it difficult to actually see the monitor, but that's not the point.

Really too high today. Killer combo of caffeine plus MayDay plus stipend. Lalalalala~