Soy un perdedor.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...

Bloody bloody tired. And this song is stuck in my head. I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me... Came home on the train on Wednesday evening, did not sleep well, some baby was crying and then an alarm rang at freaking 5am I could have killed that guy. Reached KL at 6:30am, went with mum to FRIM at 9 for her morning walk, dentist appointment at 11:30am, finally saw the doc at 12:45noon, went shopping at 1U because of a power outage at home, jam jam jam like hell on the way back, had dinner with parents, had supper with YKent, slept at 1am, woke up this morning at 8, went with mum to FRIM again...

So why don't you kill me... Yeah I only know these two lines of the lyrics. My eyes are mere slits now, on the brink of falling asleep.

Pangs of pain get out of my head! Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me.