Home

Home, but leaving tonight.

Sigh. Such short-lived happiness. I've always known that I've got a great home and great family and great friends but being away kind of accentuates the fact. But I don't belong here now, not within these three years anyway. It's weird feeling like a traveller in your own home. Freaking Singapore's got me. Not. For. Long. I've got an evil, diabolical and lemon-scented plan (as an academic I have to give credit to Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie for this line) that may enable me to romp around wherever I want next year. If I pull it off I'll let you know.

I'm going shopping today. I had better get something. My wardrobe in Singapore is getting more and more depressing by the day because of its puny size and variety. I can hold up for two weeks, barely, without doing laundry. (I do my laundry once a week though.) And I don't want to wear my favourite tees to a thread.

Hence, new stuff, spending spree, have to go now or I'll be late, g'day.