Relinquishing my room today.

Damn no mood to blog lately. I am fine, just feeling uninteresting and stupid and have nothing much to say. But since I am in the midst of packing (read: leaving the room in about an hour and still have to unpack the stuff from my Random Stuff Box to try to fit in more random stuff) I shall try to write a little. To timestamp the momentous departure from my hostel life to being a citizen of the Heartlands of Singapore.

Heartlands = HDB = government flats = flats for people who are not rich enough to stay in the city centre, Bukit Timah or the like. Information provided by my local intelligence Yuen.

This is a random picture I took of the empty bed in my room when I first arrived.

This is a picture of what my bed looked last night before I packed.

This is a picture of me in my new owl T-shirt.

This is a failed attempt of me trying to take a picture with Spongebob SquarePlush (present from Yuen) and Spongebob SquarePJs (present from Kukui). The picture would be complete with my Spongebob SquareMonopoly (present from XiaoCi) but it's at home. I have Spongebob-obsessed friends! (It's not me, no) XD

OKla have to go, really need to pack before my parents come. Ta!