The Simca in the Shed

"Dad was a man of many secrets and no one in the family ever dared to ask about the Simca in the shed".

If I ever write a mystery novel that will be my opening line. I'll credit this Craigslist ad for the inspiration.

Here's the entire text of the ad...
"Deep in the back of the shed, beneath the dust, is this 70's or 80's Simca. Dad drove it back and forth to work. Sometime in the 90's he parked it in the shed. No one knew why. It is up for grabs to anyone with the courage. Depending on what we find there if you and me drag it out, you can make an offer."
This is most likely a 1960s era 1000. Other than needing a front bumper, it's hard to tell what type of shape it's in. I've never seen a car with so much dust on it before.

This could be a cool find for a Simca fan. (And who knows what could be lurking in the trunk. Cue the spooky music...)

Located in SE Wichita, KS, click here to see the Craigslist ad.