3am notes

National Alliance of Bloggers is up! See here. The National Press Club is a smoky, smoky place. At 5:45pm I found myself holding a glass of beer (thanks Zorro) and standing awkwardly amidst big shot bloggers. Met in person for the first time, Politikus, Elizabeth Wong, Elviza, Anon. fm Miri, Mob1900, Susan Loone, The Malay Male, Rajahram and probably some other peeps I have left out (please don't mind, it's 3am my dears). And also Husna from Forward magazine who has to set up a blog tomorrow 'coz she's in the Female Liars Group Pic.

Blooper of the evening: Blur blur kena nominated to be the NAB's treasurer without knowing what happened, then upon realization, panicked, and rejected the motion by exclaiming "I'm bad with money". Gaaah there are probably like eight different interpretations that can spawn from that badly rendered sentence. I meant it in the

I-had-to-have-my-own-treasurer-
when-handling-only-a-class-of-30-students-
because-I-kept-rugiing-money-thank-you-Mel-Tan
sort of way.

Probably my body language (read: violent flailing of arms) sent the message so Tony Yew is the treasurer now.

Looky here another gathering for bloggers! Aren't we active nowadays. Check out the B.U.M. 2007.