Three little subtitles

A June by any other name would be as sweet.
My mum's getting increasingly concerned that I'm going by the name "June" instead of "Jun-E", the name she gave me. Her concern is somewhat legitimate, as she probably didn't give me an "E" just so I could take it off. And "Jun-E"'s actually a pretty cool name, and I like being called that.

"June" just stuck because I figured that a single syllable would be easier to remember than two, during my freshman year in uni. I will not miss the predictable "I'm July" statement which a random wise guy would normally follow with my introduction. I have yet to come up with a clever retort to counter it.

"June x 2" will still stand as my title for the time being. But otherwise you can address me as "Jun-E". I'm trying to ease back into it, (My own name! Oh my parents would be proud.) and you can help.

---

Yet another way of saying cowardly.
You, my dear, are contemptibly fainthearted.
(I was so tickled by the phrase that I chortled out loud in CoffeeBean)

---

KF is held up in Texas.
My soon-to-be-pronounced-imaginary bf, KF has had to stay another month in Austin therefore he will miss my birthday.

*mega pout*

I have thus decided to ditch him from my plans to go up north to have all the o jian (fried eggs with oysters) to my heart's content. That would mean one for every meal, and another one in-between every meal. All my gained fat should be attributed to noone but KF. (Since he's the absent valve that limits my intake)