Of my unborn children

Ever since my steamboat kaki YKent had a conversation with God about how his (future) girlfriend is not born yet, we have been getting kicks out of imagining how things might be if he ended up with my (future) daughter.

We have fantasized in morbid delight about various potential situations, such as how they'd break the news to me (in Sungai Wang's McDonalds... don't ask why) and how we would have to avoid steamboat at that time (so I won't accidentally scald his face off).

Rather sick, I know. But a steamboat session lasts like 1 1/2 hours and we get bored.

Today our disturbing conversations probably reached new heights. We were talking about KF's adaptation to time difference (He's back to Singapore already and I'm going to meet him tomorrow =D).

Me in purple as usual.

KF is a heavy sleeper, so he should cope fine.
You know, good men are heavy sleepers.
Really? According to whom?
Because I'm a heavy sleeper too.
Cheh... I thought you would say because your man's a heavy sleeper.
*reflects about being gay* *cringes*
In that case I wouldn't have to worry and I could bear like 10 girls!
You'd better make sure that none of them are boys though.
....................

Note to (future) Daughter/Son:
Uncle YKent is a pervert. Stay away from him at all costs. Mummy loves you.