Holy Barnacles!

I love Spongebob Squarepants. We subscribe to the Astro Fun Package, just for me to watch Spongebob and his pineapple under the sea in Nickelodeon.

So imagine my ecstasy when I received this from XC (FreakfromUranus) who's in the states.

MONOPOLY SPONGEBOB EDITION!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I love XC so much. *dances, spongebob style*

So here's a barrage of photos to follow with minimal captions, and you just have to imagine me swooning at each and every one of them.

The figurines. In true Monopoly metal.

The Plankton coin. It's used for a special rule in this edition of Monopoly.

Pineapples (houses) and KrustyKrab's (hotels)!!!

Monies with Mr. Krabs on it!

The most expensive pieces of land: Krusty Krab and Spongebob's Pineapple.

Title deeds of the cheapest pieces of land! Chum Bucket and Plankton's Lab! Hahahahahahaha...

Community Chest and Chance! And following is some of the cards inside...







*sighs in happiness*