Busy busy busy.

Was busy, am busy and will be busy for this month.

Preparing the applications for PhD now, research proposal and recommendation letters and all that jazz. Does anyone know why a PhD application needs your salary figures? I don't see how it's relevant, and I resent having to put my meagre wages on paper for strangers to laugh at. =_=

I'm also doing some travel-related research because KF and I are going to Taipei end of this month! Setting the entire trip up 'coz backpacking is the only way to travel, hehehe. Any tips? Must eat? Must see? Must shop? We'll be there for around 6 days, 7 nights. We're staying at a hotsprings hotel for one night, and have spotted a hotel around 西門町(Xi Men Ding) to stay for the rest of the trip.

Can't wait!

Updates will be sporadic =) As life is mostly lived away from the screen. (Or staring at the screen watching HK dramas, which also leaves no time for blogging.)