Friday Morning Ramblings

So I reread the little piece of travelogue that I wrote, and being the fastidious editor that I am, I decided that it was fully crap and little else. I may post it up when I am in a less fussy mood. I have this horrible habit of announcing future posts, effectually jinxing them into draft oblivion later.

I was reading some lovelorn barely-post-preteen's blog pining for her boyfriend, short of being in cyber hysterics, when I realized that I actually envied her slightly for her raw, in-your-face type of emotions. Me, on the other hand, have an energy-saving emotions dispenser, which squeezes out small rations of "yay", "wtf", "gaaahhhh" etc. as you press corresponding buttons. Other times it malfunctions and dribbles quantities of substances like "crippling shyness".

It's simply too tiring to harbour strong feelings. Perhaps I am aging prematurely. I saw four strands of silver hair in the mirror the other day. Sian. Speaking of that, I am recommending to you this Singaporean blog named The Misadventures of Sibeh Sian*. "Sibeh Sian" translates to "extreme mental fatigue". Loses a lot of its punch after translation though. I found it some days ago and wasted no time in going through the archives chronologically. Good stuff. And the proper way to read it it is from starting from the archives, chronologically.

I only took one interesting picture while I was at Bandung. Behold: