Merdeka!

I'm just back from the Bangsa Malaysia Forum and Get-Together. *beams* A quick one, before YJ and co. come and pick me up for Round kedua.

You see, I'm looking for an answer. Why I should remain positive that the country has hope, the country has people who care, the country is not going to the dogs. I don't think I found a straightforward answer per se, but I guess I wouldn't be contented with the usual answers fed to us, mostly by the media. (Oh look we have the tallest (not anymore) buildings in the world! We have the longest buffet table! We made some flag out of some lego tiles! - Do I look like an idiot to you?)

I don't need much. I just need to meet up with like-minded people, bounce some ideas, get some indications of what can be done. The attendance was encouraging. The talks were fiery. At times I was contemplative. At times I felt like crying.

Ah have to go already. More later.

Oh yeah. I also have a tiny crush on Azmi Sharom. *heart aflutter*