Friday Morning Ramblings II

My blog's turning into a weekly affair! I'm rather disoriented to put everything in good nice readable paragraphing so I'll just throw everything in la ok.

My mum asked me to show her the Namewee Negarakuku song yesterday. The government's certainly doing a good job publicizing Namewee's work. What is the world coming to!!! I seriously hate the people up there. I'm having a crazy urge to twang their self-righteous moustaches. *Twang* And flick them on the forehead. *Twap* Gross wastage of public funds! *Pow* Disintegrating our national unity! *Kaboom* Cowards unable to confront bloggers in an intellectual way! *Zzzingg*

The violence in my head scares me sometimes. *Continues to fling pop-pops at them*

Prof found us a publisher! Quick quick CEPAT CEPAT ka-gin ka-gin (An example of the marque that is running in my head)

There is something to Tun Dr Mahathir that makes me want to stand at his presence. I am proud that we had him as the PM. I went to the talk on Wednesday and saw TDM at work for the first time in my life. Wow. I do not want to mess with this guy (nor to twang his moustache).

I've booked the air tickets and with any luck, I'll be off on 21st September!!! Coming back on 15th March next year. I will miss you all my bitches!

The sleepover at Bukit Tinggi last weekend went great. We played Monopoly and I only had four properties, but managed to be the second most cash-rich player at the end! (JenHui went bankrupt. Nyahahahaha....) How I did it? By surviving on government subsidies from Chance and Community Chest (I must have landed at least 10 times on them, and every time I got money from the government, hahaha). And landing on Free Parking. And landing into jail (my favourite place, really). And landing onto properties with no houses, just beside those which had 3 houses... *sweat* And landing onto my own properties of course. HueyYin landed into jail 6 times! We dubbed her "Menjalara Hilton" 'coz she kept having to pay to get out of jail... hahaha...

Photo of us in Jail... I'm Mr. Krabs and HueyYin is Gary... Look at the Get Out of Jail Free Cards at the back! I got those too, when landing on Chance and Community Chest!

What else what else what else.... One week couldn't have passed just like that? Maybe it did. Okla enough rambling, I am going to hang the clothes and then to work!

Quick quick CEPAT CEPAT ka-gin ka-gin....

Do me a favour. End this sentence for me: "I love Malaysia because..."