Halloween schmalloween.

Do people celebrating Halloween in this part of the world, even know the origins and what it's for? Or it's just an excuse to dress up and party?
"i like my new bunnysuit
i like my new bunnysuit
i like my new bunnysuit
when i wear it i feel cute"~Kimya Dawson, So Nice So Smart

PeOpLe WhO wRiTe LiKe tHiS should be sent back to preschool.

Simplified model of Singapore in my head:
NTU --- Mall --- Mall --- Mall Mall Mall --- Mall --- Mall --- Changi Airport

I wasn't chronically depressed after all. I should begin to jot down my period dates.

When you're in the MRT or walking in crowds and have your earphones on, you can pretend that you're in a Coldplay MTV.

What if the guy destined for me is an Eskimo and we never get to meet and he dies of a broken heart? Have. to. go. to. Alaska.

Having headaches recently. I walked around Singapore the whole day yesterday with a drummer in my head. I think it's the lack of sleep. Have you ever decided to go to bed at 10pm, zone out for a bit and realize it's already 2am when you finally go? Happens to me every night. Watching downloaded movies probably does not help with the zoning out part.

Today is Assignment Wrap Up day. I hope, haha. Blogging = Procrastinating. Exams are next week, oh no! OK I should go.

Last but not least -

Guillaume Canet's smiling eyes are the most attractive eyes that I've ever seen in a guy. I hope my Eskimo has eyes like him.