Just our luck.

I am back home, extremely exhausted, limping around because I cut my sole on some splinter in the hostel dorm bed, dripping blood on the hostel floor. When I got home, the wound had reopened, but hopefully it will be alright tomorrow morning. Also I am sniffling and have a sore throat and my period pounced on me on the flight back. And I've got itchy bites all over from bed bugs, mosquitoes and other biting insects. Physically I'm quite battered but mentally all is well, I'm back home with all the remedies for my bodily sores and fawning parents. =)

While I was reeling in the shock of being robbed, Jia Ling apparently lost her passport on the way back from LCCT to her home. After a frantic hour of searching and yelling at the bus operators she checked out the police division in KL Sentral. Extremely fortunately, someone had returned her passport to the police and she got it back.

What a pair of luckless (yet lucky) duo we are!