Dear People,

If you don't want to or are unable to meet me, don't make me leave my whole Sunday open for you till the last minute. It is very rude, and I hate having to text you repeatedly for confirmation like I'm being clingy when I need the information to plan my schedule, only for you to ffk me through text. You want to ffk, you ffk in advance.

And that goes to both of you people, one more important in my life than the other, but no less infuriating. Two people who simultaneously booked up my Sunday on vague terms like "play by ear" and "we'll call each other", creating double the logistics uncertainty. Now I end up not going anywhere at all, not only because I had pushed all my other plans to the next weekend, but also because you have ruined my mood and I don't feel like going anywhere today anymore.

My time is as important as yours, and I'm not some kind of Plan B you fall back onto when Plan A fails. Kthxbai.