I come in peace.

Too many drafts, entirely. I just counted the number of unpublished drafts that I have, and out of the 25 posts listed on the first page, only 7 were published. 18 draft posts! Which means, while I haven't been blogging, actually I have. They just got stuck in Draftdom and were never released.

I'm back in Singapore. Although I'm still recuperating from the crazy 16-hour talkathon (not counting two hours of watching movies) me and Woei had together on Friday/Saturday last week, I'm feeling much better than I have, in a really long while. We chatted from 3pm Friday until 9am Saturday!

3pm I picked Woei up from her house,
5pm watched a movie together with KF and her,
7pm continued chatting and had dinner, just the two of us,
10pm met up with YJ and YH at Delicious Bangsar,
1am Delicious closed then the four of us went to mamak
5am I sent Woei back home and chatted in the car... until
9am when I left her house finally, after numerous calls from my mum.

It was a whine fest. Towards the end, it became my whine fest. Have you ever whined so long to someone that you finally start listening to yourself, and finally realize the root of the problem? I have a suspicion that that's how therapy works. Well thanks to the tireless Woei, I have come to terms with some ghosts in my closet, and I feel so much more at peace with myself, more comfortable with who I am, and more courageous to face whatever that comes my way. And I want to say that I have the best friends on earth, even if some of us only get to meet like once or twice a year. I love you all to bits =)

I do have more stuff to blog about, but I'm not in the mood for it. Oh yeah, about the title, I have some issues to resolve with someone, and it is after the long chat with Woei that I have got the courage to do it. (But no Woei it's not who you think it is, it's someone else, someone fixable XD He wasn't important enough to be featured in our long chat, but an annoying ghost from the past nonetheless, so now that I've got myself sorted out I've decided that I can make peace with him in a mature manner.) I've sent him an email. I don't really mind if he doesn't reply, it just feels good to have done my part.

Feels good to be alive again. Feels good to like being myself again. Feels good to feel good again =)