Mellow

In a rather idyllic mood now, just sprawled on my desk reading this text on What Democracy Requires of the Media by James Curran, listening to Nodame Cantabile's soundtrack.

Yuen's taking a cab back later so she's giving me a lift, so I'm not in a hurry to rush for the shuttle bus time limit which is at 9pm. We went to the gym today and worked out for about an hour, had the endorphins rushing through my body so I was in a silly mood after that. The gym's shower has great water pressure, I daresay it is worth going for gym if only to enjoy the gushing water after. (The shower back in my room dribbles.)

It's pretty nice walking around the campus around evening time when there is the evening breeze and blue sky and toasty sun. Ate lamb chop and extra fries because I was hungry after gym, so I effectively negated all weight lost and then some. Not that I care though I enjoy food too much, wahaha! I'm working out for my usual reason of building stamina and Yuen's looking to build muscles. Different level.

Came back to the office, had a little snooze and woke up feeling all fresh, clean (good showers rock!) and cozy and snug in my jacket in the airconditioned room. Kristy had already left and Yuen was at class and I was left on my own with my music and my stack of readings.

Times like these - dare I say it? I actually enjoy my life. =) I think I am high on endorphins.