So Hindi songs are awesome.

Why did no one tell me before? Do you people not like me?

I am currently listening to soundtracks of two Hindi movies, Aaja Nachle and Lagaan. I found Aaja Nachle through the song O Re Piya, which is featured in Yasmin Ahmad's new movie Talentime (showing on March 26!! Jump jump jump!!!)


O Re Piya - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

And here are the trailers of Talentime, the first one gave me goosebumps, and the second one made me laugh, Yasmin Ahmad is seriously the greatest.




I read somewhere that Talentime is going to show in Singapore one month later than in Malaysia (where it premieres on March 26), you lucky bastards, go watch the movie go watch the movie go watch the movie!!! But DON'T tell me the plot or I will freaking kill you.

Since Fridays are my gym days I am not to be blamed for dishing out death threats. Or doing the Indian head bob. Or looking like I'm nodding vigorously when I'm actually doing the Indian head bob. Damn them flexible Indian heads. Gosh that sounded racist. Oh well, while we're at it, damn us Chinese sepet eyes as well. I can't think of any Malay body parts to damn. Damn Malay perfection!

Click play if you haven't already. Three times. Up there. *points*