Food and interviews and illustration of how I bruised my ankle.

I am the expanded belly talking.

Tonight I had steamboat with YKent, after that came home and observed Earth Hour (was 15 minutes late, so I started at 8:45 and ended at 9:45), had a pack of roda crackers, discovered that my mum had bought a box of snacks for me (weee!) and upon ransacking the box I had two mango flavoured jellies and a packet of garlic peas. Mum and dad came back and mum made me drink some bitter herbal stuff, which warranted another mango jelly. Sister came back with boyfriend, who brought some tubs of soya jelly topped with lychees, which I wolfed down because I wanted to be polite to the sister's boyfriend and also because I like jellies.

I am the expanded belly filled with jelly talking.

Interviews today went very well, I went to the Putra World Trade Centre where the Umno General Assembly was held and talked to two more editors. Bound by research ethics I can't reveal who I've talked to, but I've enjoyed every single interview that I have done for the past two days. Yeah transcribing's a bitch (why else would I be blogging now?) but meeting the people in the game, listening to their perspectives on the political situation in Malaysia and what it's like to be making editorial decisions, it's really fascinating. Also got the taste of the hustle and bustle in the Media Centre during the Umno General Assembly.

Tomorrow's Talentime Day! I am going with YJ. Super can't wait.

I also hurt my ankle today. I had the most engaging talk with one of the editors hence I was late for the appointment with YKent, so I had to run, and

----trolley---►
██████████ ▲
██████████ |
██████████ |
██████████ Me

ran full speed into a trolley which was also running full speed and we couldn't see each other because of the corner, as depicted in the above illustration. Ankle now has a fierce bruise, I don't think I twisted it or anything but it hurts. I am currently limping around the house.

OK tired already going to bed.