Hahahahahahaha.

OK I was bored (something that happens when you are trying desperately to fit words into a 35-page paper as fast as you can) and I was looking at some blogs and Urban Dictionary came up.

I've been laughing really hard at some of the definitions that came up when I put in random people's names into the search engine - don't be offended if you're not included into the list, either I didn't find anything interesting under your name or I don't care much for you.

Look at some of these!

Asa:
Definition 1:
Tagalog(Philippines) word meaning "hope". Mostly used as an offensive expression - by people who think they are winners to those they think are losers. Used as a pun, a joke, an excuse and a common expression. Gamer's lingo: You wish.

Foreigner: Where do I find this place? (points to the map that he is holding)
Pinoy: Asa!
-
Gamer: Hahaha, you lose!
Pinoy: Noob! Asa!

Definition 2:
A very cool and smart person. Asa describes the very few who can stay up all night studying, ace the test, and still be very respected by his peers, and an overall awesome guy.

boy 1: dude, i totally got an F in English
boy 2: you serious!? i got an A PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS
boy 1: wow, you are such an Asa

HAHAHAHHAHA A PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS

Definition 3:
Awkward Sexual Advances

Drunken girl w/ hand on your knee: Im having a party for 2 at my place. You are invited.
You: Um.... your drunk.
Drunk Girl: Your Sexy. Lets have sex. I like sexy time time with you.
You avoid eye contact and try to escape her ASA

Ling:
The noise one makes when stabbing a knife into the air.

Oh my balls Dick! The killer is after us! ::From behind them:: LING! LING! LING!

HAHAHAHAHAHA LING! LING! LING!

Yuen:
a term that has absolutely no meaning, therefore say it whenever you want

man: wtf does yuen mean?
woman: it has no meaning, say it again!

Totally random but true =_=

Val:
1. A person with dominatrix qualities, wants to always be in control when having sex.
2. A girl who is always horny, 24/7 and wants to do it on weird surfaces.

"omg im so horny, what are you, a val ? "

Erm. What kind of weird surfaces?

Kukui:
Hard brown nuts, sometimes white, turns gray after 40, pungent smell.

I wanted to have some kukui but I threw up as soon as the smell hit my nose.

I had no idea. Wow.

OK have to run back to my work, got another madcap scheme budding in my head, I bow to my innate craziness. But first, have to finish the paper. LING! LING! LING!