So I'm really high now.

I have loads of work to do, truckloads, but I can't really focus right now because I'm so bloody high.

Reason for me being high is because I might have some good news soon but I won't tell it here before it's confirmed for fear that I would jinx it. I have cleared the first two levels and am in the process of clearing the third one, to get to my ultimate goal. I want it really badly and I am trying to not think so much about it because I don't really know how jinxes work. I might jinx it just by thinking of it. Or, will being afraid of jinxes actually induce jinxes? *flails arms in the air frantically to get rid of any potential jinxes*

I am blasting music in my ears so that I can drown out all the commotion in my head from random voices in it. I think there's a whole chattering stadium in there. My body's just too pumped up right now, heart beating extra fast, fingers positively breaking the keyboard, mind moving gazillion miles an hour with no intention of stopping to actually return to my readings where my work lies. I was supposed to finish this paper today or treat KF to a movie. Yeah so I'm gonna lose the bet which is hard to take but I do not care because I'm high and all that.

I still have a lot of work to do to clear Level 3 and beyond, but now it is attainable *feverishly thumping my wooden desk*, it is concrete now that I've talked to some people involved, what I have to do now is to make it happen.

*deep breath*

OK back to work.