Gutted.

Down. down. down. down. down.

Got my exam results back and for the course that I studied for the most, I got a B-. B Freaking Minus. I'm not going to lie about my utmost disappointment. I was so sure that I had executed the arguments coherently and convincingly. And this is the same prof who said that there are no wrong answers, just bad answers. Which means that my answers were bad. Like way off mark.

A colleague, who doesn't even know how to cite references and *censored to protect the innocent*, actually got a B. WTFFFFF. OK I'm feeling really inferior now. Someone just knock me down dead, please. And if I get wind that, God forbid, the Assignment Wrecker from Hell got anything like B and above, heads will freaking roll. ROLL, I tell you.

I've emailed the prof to schedule a session with him to at least let me know where I went wrong. I mean we got an A for his assignment, which means that I flopped majorly in the test to pull my scores down. Honestly I wouldn't care as much if I had got a B (which I was aiming for) and if I had studied less for it. The other two tests that I didn't study as much for, I got A and A-.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghh.

The writing of the research proposal is coming along very slowly as I am experiencing extreme mood swings of YES I CAN DO IT to NO I WILL NEVER GRADUATE AND I WILL GET STUCK IN SINGAPORE FOREVER AND BE FORCED TO MARRY IN ORDER TO OWN A HDB.

*sob*

And this exam result business has me visualizing the decor and location of my HDB. Preferably without window grilles and somewhere high so it'll be easier to kill myself in a dramatic move to leave this cruel world.

OK no more energy.

Back
to
work.

=(