Stats is going to be the death of me.

Yeah another post titled about death and is about statistics, because I'm creative like that.

I'm tremendously busy. I have two assignments due next Monday and Tuesday, and I've spent the best part of this week puzzling myself and Kristy over the Stats assignment which I presumptuously thought I could finish within a day. Well, guess what, it's the third day already and I'm still at it. The abstract due for Dr. C on media ethics has taken a backseat, and I don't even have a research question yet for that paper. And I'm going back KL tomorrow somemore. Stress stress stress.

I don't mind stats that much, now that I understand it better, just that I have to come up with a silly report and there are so many tables and charts to format, and Dr. W cleverly came up with nine questions, the ninth of which is "analyze the dataset for the aspects NOT addressed by the above questions!" Can you hear the anguished scream of the perfectionist in me?