Curses! The Honest Scrap Awards!

Chindi my old time buddy in the blogging world has given me this unenviable task of putting down 8 things previously unknown to any soul in the world on my blog. About me. And me, being the open book that I am, it is extremely difficult to think of anything that I have never told anyone before. Stuff I can't tell the general public, I tell to my best friends. Stuff I don't tell my best friends, I tell random strangers that I meet. And stuff that I don't tell anyone at all - well, don't expect me to put it here, because they're secret for a reason.

Cue intense soul-searching for the most difficult blogging assignment ever.

Anyway, since I have family reading this blog, the content remains [my] family friendly, I have devised a clever scheme to stick to the rules of the award yet not divulge any secrets worth knowing, muahaha! So here's a list of things so trivial about me that I've never thought about telling anyone:
  1. I have a habit of compulsively rereading the newest post on my blog until I do a new post, then I'll read that new post instead.
  2. I had a great idea for a personal ad last week and posted my first ad ever online... and the replies have been coming in like averagely five emails a day =_= My semangat died approximately two hours after I posted the ad, and now I am faced with the prospect of answering the pile of emails by strangers whom I don't want to disappoint but don't really care about either. On top of that I have to answer emails from people that I do care about, and I have to start doing my research, but now I am blogging.
  3. I need a personal assistant who will stop me from doing stupid random things that eat up my time such as posting personal ads at whim and answering blog tags.
  4. I just got an email from my co-supervisor giving me an assignment for his class which I'm sitting in. And you heard it first, from June x 2. Damn, more work on top of the pile of emails I have to reply!
  5. Sometimes I think I put too many dashes into my writing - like that - but I like to articulate my pauses without using too many commas.
  6. Someone washed my feet at the Burning Man.
  7. I'm struggling here - oh yeah occasionally I have vain spells which result in me staring at the mirror for extended periods of time. After I cut six inches off my desert-fried hair I used the household webcam to take self-portraits (see right, behold, the thinker pose!).
  8. I have only visited Yasmin Ahmad (my favourite Malaysian film director)'s blog once after she died, and till now I still have the unconscious habit of typing her blog address into the address bar, hesitating and not clicking enter. Whenever I do that I am slightly sad.
OK, not tagging anyone as usual, too much time-wasting, the time-wasting's gotta stop!

Shall not be updating the blog too often recently until I get my life back into order, namely getting a place to stay and sorting out all the work-related clutter. Have to work really hard for the following few months to complete my confirmation report to get it out of the way from any travelling opportunities, and to impress my World's Coolest Supervisor.